This program provides information regarding installation requirements and safe work practices for persons working on live electrical systems
or equipment energized at 50 volts or more.
Requirements for personnel working on live electrical systems or equipment is provided in this section.
Electrical Safety Program Online
View the Electrical Safety Program.
Reviewed: March 2016
Robin McCall-Miller, Occ. Safety Engineer
- Call 540.231.2341
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guidelines on Safety and Health Requirements
- Energized Electrical Work Assessment
- Chemical Registration Info and Q&A
- Electrical Qualified Person Form
- Flow Chart
- Table 3 - Working Space
- What is an ATPV rating?
- Why do I need electrical diagrams to perform a work task?
- Who is responsible for assuring that electrical work is performed safely?
- Who do I contact about electrical safety?
- Where can I find more information on the hazards of electricity?
- How do I get the electrical wiring in my work area checked?