This program establishes guidelines and procedures for confined space entry.
The Confined Space Program provides information regarding hazard evaluations and control selection prior to entering confined spaces at Virginia Tech.
Confined Spaces Program Online
View the Confined Spaces Program.
Reviewed: September 2014
Robin McCall-Miller, Occ. Safety Engineer
- Call 540.231.2341
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confined Space Assessment Form (doc)
- Confined Space Program Compliance Form
- Reclassifying Confined Spaces
- 2/23 Confined Space Awareness
- 3/7 Confined Space Entrant/Attendant/Supervisor
- 3/15 Confined Space Entrant/Attendant/Supervisor
- 6/7 Confined Space Entrant/Attendant/Supervisor
- What's the difference between "asphyxiation" and "suffocation"?
- What is IDLH?
- What types of respirators can be used in a confined space?
- Confined Space Awareness Training Information
- Are attics considered to be confined spaces?
- Confined Space Entrant/Attendant/Supervisor training information