How do I get an inspection for boiler/pressure vessels for leased properties?

If the boiler/pressure vessel is not owned by VT (ex. large water heaters or boilers that are owned by the property owner), the office of Real Estate Management will coordinate inspection with the property owner.

If the boiler/pressure vessel is owned by VT (ex. sterilizers, air compressors) and is being used in leased spaces, the department needs to notify Risk Management at 231-7439 to have the inspector perform the inspection and issue the Certificate of Inspection. The department is responsible for paying for the inspection.