I only have certain symptoms at work, how can I prevent them from bothering me?

Contact Sarah Owen at 231-4034 or sowen@vt.edu for an IAQ consult in order try to determine what may be causing your symptoms and what, if any, changes can be made to your work space. You will also need to be working with your doctor to determine what allergens or other material you may be sensitive to.