What should I do if my boiler/pressure vessel certificate has expired?

You may notify Risk Management at 231-7439 to report the equipment, location, and VA number so that inspection with the State Inspector can be coordinated. Occasionally, equipment is moved or transferred to another department or building and the State Inspector cannot find it during routine visits.