Environmental, Health and Safety Services

How do I get a fume hood certified?

Chemical fume hoods should be certified annually.  Before using, call EHS at 231-3600 to request certification if a hood is not current, has been repaired, or relocated.  New hood installations are certified by the comissioning agency.  Refer here for general information.