Information regarding the proper erection, inspection, and use of supported scaffolds.
Each department that owns and uses scaffolding must designate a competent person to provide oversight of erection, alteration, dismantlement, and use of supported scaffolding.
Scaffold Safety Program Online
View the Scaffold Safety Program.
Reviewed: September 2016
Robin McCall-Miller, Occ. Safety Engineer
- Call 540.231.2341
- email: email@example.com
- Scaffolding Competent Person Training Information
- Scaffold Awareness Training Information
- Can a scaffold plank be used as a mud sill?
- Does the soil have to be classified to erect a scaffold on the ground?
- Are scaffolds required to be tagged?
- Does the scaffold competent person have to be onsite at all times.