Personal Protective Equipment Program Online
The purpose, scope and application of this program are included in this section.
EHS, Departmental/PPE Coordinator, Employee, Contractor and Visitor responsibilities and requirements are covered in this section.
Training requirements for designated departmental PPE Coordinators and employees are covered in this section.
Information and guidance for conducting a workplace hazard assessment is provided in this section.
Guidance on the proper selection of protective equipment for those hazards identified during the assessment not sufficiently eliminated or controlled is provided in this section.
Terms and definitions used in the Personal Protective Equipment Program.
A through H
Revision: September 2014
Robin McCall-Miller, Occ. Safety Engineer
- Call 540.231.2341
- email: email@example.com
- Hazard Assessment Form (doc)
- PFAS Inspection Form
- Personal Protective Equipment (doc)
- Filtered Lens Selection
- Eye Protection
- Conducting a Hazard Assessment
- 5/26 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Coordinator
- 7/15 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Coordinator
- 10/5 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Coordinator
- 12/7 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Coordinator
- What about safety requirements for employee-owned equipment and tools?
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Coordinator Training Information
- Are volunteers considered to be employees?
- Where can I get information on electrical personal protective equipment?
- What does OSHA require?
- Can I be held liable for an employee's injury if I am the designated PPE Coordinator?